In the event that any club member wishes to raise a complaint in relation to Club Policies/Rules or Code of Conduct, the following procedure should be followed.
1. Where a complaint is raised about the conduct of a coach/parent/player the rules of the Code of Conduct apply. In the first instance the aim of the club is that issues should be dealt with informally between the coach and the parent/playing member at an appropriate time. An appropriate time is not before, during or immediately after a match or in front of the players.
2. Where the informal approach is not successful, the person raising the complaint should report the matter in writing, using the Complaint Form, to the Club Welfare Officer.
3. The report should include; Details of what, when and where the incident took place. Names of witnesses and their statements. Names of others who have been treated in a similar way. A preference for a solution to the incident.
4. The Club’s Management Committee will sit for any hearing that is required. Any meeting held will be confidential. Both parties will be afforded the opportunity to present their version of events. The meeting will be conducted politely and inappropriate language will not be tolerated
5. The Club’s Management Committee will have the power to; Warn as to future conduct. Suspend from membership. Remove from membership. any person found to have broken the Club’s Policies, Rules of Codes of Conduct.
6. In the event that a member or parent has allegedly behaved in an abusive, disorderly or violent way during any club activity, and the matter has been reported to another authority (ie League, County FA, FA or police) for resolution, the Clubs Management Committee will have the power to suspend that member or parent from any club activities whilst the matter is being dealt with pending Club disciplinary action