CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PLAYERS
A player should
1. Make every effort to develop their own sporting abilities, in terms of skill, technique, tactics and stamina.
2. Give maximum effort and strive for the best possible performance during a game, even if his team is in a position where the desired result has already been achieved.
3. Set a positive example for others, particularly young players and supporters.
4. Avoid all forms of gamesmanship and time-wasting.
5. Always have regard for the best interests of the game, including where publicly expressing an opinion on the game and any particular aspect of it, including others involved in the game.
6. Not use inappropriate language.
7. Make every effort consistent with Fair Play and the Laws of the Game to help his own team win.
8. Resist any influence, which might, or might be seen to, bring into question his commitment to the team winning.
9. Know and abide by the Laws, rules and spirit of the game, and the competition rules.
10. Accept success and failure, victory and defeat, equally.
11. Resist any temptation to take banned substances or use banned techniques.
12. Treat opponents with due respect at all times, irrespective of the result of the game.
13. Safeguard the physical fitness of opponents, avoid violence and rough play, and help injured opponents.
14. Accept the decision of the Match Official without protest.
15. Avoid words or actions which may mislead a Match Official.
16. Show due respect towards Match Officials.
17. Abide by the instructions of their Coach and Team Officials, provided they do not contradict the spirit of this Code.